If you have a RSA certification from another state (not NSW) you have two options to obtain a NSW competency card-

1. You can use the NSW Liqour & Gaming upgrade  which consists of an online course.

We recommend you check to see if your interstate RSA allows you to do this before you proceed. 

2. Sit through one of our face to face courses and learn the right way - NSW has different liquor legislation to other states.

*** Remember RCG is different and the only option you have is to sit through a face to face course.

There is no online RCG available in NSW.